Five Reasons to Join the NAACP
- The fight for freedom is not free! Your membership will help fund initiatives and programs to support our mission of racial equality and equal justice
- A membership in the NAACP is your opportunity to give back to the organization that has done more to change this country for the betterment of people of color, women, and the disenfranchised than any other in the nation’s history
- Your membership in the NAACP makes you a part of a force of 300,000 people who stand for the freedoms guaranteed in our nation’s constitution
- Your membership in the NAACP makes a direct and positive impact in your community when you join your local Unit
- Your membership in the NAACP will give you access to our upcoming benefits program that provides discounts on products and services across the country
Please Join the NAACP Fight For Freedom
Our Membership levels start at $30.00 for Adults and Lifetime Memberships start at $750 for the Silver Life Memberships.
Regular Adult $30.00 per year
Silver Life Membership $750 – Payable in annual installments of $75.00 or more.
Gold Life Membership $1,500 Payable in installments of $150 or more. (Only available to Silver or Regular Life Members)
Diamond Life Membership $2,500 Payable in installments of $250 or more.
(Only available to Gold or Golden Heritage Life Members)
Annual Corporate Membership $5,000
Download / print forms here:
Adult Membership Form (PDF)
Please Join the Norwich NAACP Youth & College Division – the Robertsine Duncan Youth Council – in their Fight For Freedom
Membership is the life-blood of the NAACP. We depend on our members’ generosity to insure the NAACP’s independence. We depend on you to keep the flames of freedom burning bright! Options for becoming a member of our Robertstine Duncan Youth Council include:
Regular Annual memberships for youth are $15.00 and include a subscription to the monthly Crisis Magazine, and $10.00 without Crisis Magazine subscription.
Youth w/o Crisis Magazine Available to individuals ages 20 and under. $10
Youth w/ Crisis Magazine Available to individuals ages 20 and under. $15
Junior Life Membership Available to individuals ages 13 and under. $100 – Payable in 4 annual
installments of $25.00 or more.
Bronze Life Membership Available to individuals ages 14 to 20. $400 – Payable in 8 annual installments of $50.00 or more.